By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

yeah.. blame it on VGC. 

Better blame it on you then

Tsk tsk. Blame it on Gooch instead.

Around the Network

Man up and beat the rest of the game in one run.

the-pi-guy said:
mornelithe said:

From where I'm sitting, the reception of Horizon, has already eclipsed the reception of Killzone, in it's entirety, which has to be a pretty wonderful feeling for GG, given it's their first shot at a TPS open world title.

Yeah, I mean GAF's best of E3 2015, beating out a great showing by Uncharted 4.  

That's like going from being second class citizen to beating out the king.  

Aye, though, I wonder how their respective portions of E3 would've been judged if the whole Uncharted 4 demo was shown on stage.

the-pi-guy said:
mornelithe said:

Aye, though, I wonder how their respective portions of E3 would've been judged if the whole Uncharted 4 demo was shown on stage.

Much better for sure.  

Aye, really the only way that conference could've been better, honestly (Provided we're disallowing crazy things...like Sony exclusive HL3).

BraLoD said:
mornelithe said:

Aye, really the only way that conference could've been better, honestly (Provided we're disallowing crazy things...like Sony exclusive HL3).

Everytime you write Aye you make this pop up in the mind automatically:

lol, I claim it's due to my Irish heritage! :)

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Don't worry, Fairy Tail is great, you can be open about your love towards it, specially Happy, one does not simply doesn't love Happy.

To be honest, I've never heard of it.  :)

mornelithe said:
BraLoD said:

Don't worry, Fairy Tail is great, you can be open about your love towards it, specially Happy, one does not simply doesn't love Happy.

To be honest, I've never heard of it.  :)

It's okay. Fairy Tail isn't anything all that special. I mean, it isn't bad. It just isn't great. If you skip all the filler, it's at least a passable experience most of the time with some highlights here or there that mostly relate to one of the characters constantly being more badass than basically everybody else ever.

BraLoD said:
Teeqoz said:

Tsk tsk. Blame it on Gooch instead.

The blame automatically is on Googh everytime.

Banana-boy is being a plus here

king kong aint got shit on me. 

Versus_Evil said:
Will Sonys TGS be streamed?

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0P6eD5Kw1U

11 minute long Uncharted: Drake's Fortune footage from the ND Collection

Demo launching September 29th