By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Ok, I get the problem when trying to add the countdown. It's really annoying.

Around the Network

EDIT: Ugh. Screw everything about everything. Just know that no matter where you are, the conference starts at 16:00 Japan time, which is almost exactly two days and one hour from now. If you have absolutely any other time difference leading to 16:00 JST, you have successfully time zoned wrong.

Okay, I edited the living crap out of that post, so just to clarify: the way time zones work is basically that we all function on the same time standard. That means it is literally impossible for one time zone to be further away from an event starting than another. If you try to claim that the SCEJA Press Conference is starting in two days and five hours, that means you are going to miss the conference by about four hours past the starting point.

As of this moment, there are 2 days and about 57 minutes until the conference.

BraLoD said:

So this is the thread to Sony TGS: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=207964

Anyone has anything that would like to be added there?
The countdown will be GMT -3, but if you want to know how many time is left just ask me, ok?

If any of you know about a stream that will have simultaneos english translation please let me know, Sony will probably put theirs soon, but let me know asap if you like, it'll help everyone.

If you also want to spread some hype there, feel totally free to do it...

(Oh, and Googh, you better hope Persona does get show, 'cause if not it's your fault!)

That's why he changed his avatar. He's already anticipating the disappointment

Kojima should go to S...
Square Enix.
And work on Parasite Eve.

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Kojima should go to S...
Square Enix.
And work on Parasite Eve.

I like that.

you guys are such losers, you cant even make a countdown. lol

bananaking21 said:
you guys are such losers, you cant even make a countdown. lol

Well, what you'd expect. They're no kings!

Horizon Zero Dawn Will Offer “Hours and Hours of Exploration;” Everything in the Game Is There for a Purpose

Guerrilla Games want to make Horizon Zero Dawn a successful new IP, and they are planning to do it with “hours and hours of exploration.”

Guerilla Games’ Managing Director Herman Hulst, stated that they aren’t aiming to build the biggest open-world game we have seen yet, but a quality journey that offers “hours and hours of exploration” in a “post-post-apocalyptic playground.”

“It’s a big world. It’s never been our ambition to make the biggest possible world, cause it’s not really about that, it’s about the quality of the journey, and the quality of the tactical combat against these machines. But it’s a vast world that’s hours and hours of exploration in this post-post-apocalyptic playground.”

When asked about achieving the balance between both futuristic and ancient scenery, he said that they focused on making everything in the game have a purpose. He also stated that there will be different tribes, each with its own traditions. Those tribes will also treat Aloy differently.

“I think the strength of Horizon is that everything that’s in the game is there for a purpose, everything is coherent. There’s a lot of cohesion between the tribes, how Aloy relates to the tribes, the machines, the robotic creatures in the game, what their function is, how they interrelate, how Aloy relates to them. So actually if you think it through, it’s one big plan.”

“The tribes are very different and you’re gonna explore in this game why the tribes look so different from each other, why they treat Eloi so differently. There is a purpose for that.”

Horizon Zero Dawn launches next year exclusively for the PS4

Source: Link c/o IGN

BraLoD said:
And Horizon will be da shitz!

Agreed, looks effin amazing, and the capacity for expanding upon that world (IE future sequels/prequels etc...) is pretty encouraging, also.