3. Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars
4. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
5. Super Mario 64
6. Chrono Trigger
7. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX
8. Okami
9. Super Mario Galaxy 2
10. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

...and 3/10 are Wii exclusive. Go figure. I take back all the times I said that the DS is my favorite system, or that the SNES was better (although it's still close!) :P

Me? Biased?  Never. 3 games from my 11-20 have never ever appeared on a Nintendo system. ;)

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

I see no Super Metroid.

This disturbs me.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

A lot of my all-time favourites are on the Wii: the best version of my all time fav, RE4, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns...

I didnt have a N64, so I played mario 64, OoT and MM on wii.
lots of my favorite titles are in wii too.

also, good choice for the non wii game in the list. i love links awakening dx!

I feel bad for you if every game on your top 10 list is on Nintendo, I don't care if you're biased or not lol. I'm not dissing or saying they are bad, but come on lmao.

Around the Network

That's cool I guess. You're missing out on a lot of good games not on Nintendo consoles though.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

F0X said:

The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX

Pfft, it's better in three shades of green.

If only Sid Meier developed more games on Wii, or WiiU. A proper Civilization on WiiU would turn it into the ultimate console ever.

Furthermore, all 9 of them are also playable on Wii U, assuming Prime Trilogy is allowed to stand in for Prime.

Dat backwards compatibility.

My top ten is more mixed... Half Nintendo first party games and half of them games that never came to any Nintendo system... contains about 3 Zelda game's.