By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ: Hyrule Collection for Wii slated Nov '08 release

Soriku said:
Btw, your link doesn't work. Huh?

Wait...don't tell me you were playing a joke?

The Link doesn't work, but the Zelda works.

Around the Network

Hehe, this was the second Zelda story i've seen on the site today so i didn't fall for it the second time.

Majora's Mask would be sweet though.

Bumped just in time for April Fools, eh?

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

Damn it Grey!!! I read the whole thing and while I don't play Zelda, my son does and I was excited for him, he'd have loved this. Now I'm just crushed!! Crushed!! So you know what I'm going to do? Show it to my son anyway....

I think what I may do is start working on a creating an actual dummy site for next year. Update the launch dates and add in screenshots and maybe boxart that are modified to look like they're for the Wii. The hardest part is going to be updating OoT and MM graphics so that people don't notice that they aren't widescreen right away.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her