By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Will Sell More? Destiny or Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?

Call of Duty or Destiny?

Call of Duty 127 65.80%

Destiny 47 24.35%

Ima go buy Activision stock 17 8.81%

Total:191

CoD. At least it's on a decline, but people aren't ready to end the utter trash that annualization of series is causing by closing their wallets. It's on a decline though which is good, so showing signs it will eventually end.  On the same note, AC is annualized and I thought 4 was amazing, so who knows maybe Sledgehammer will surprise, but I am confident gameplay will be the same trash as the usual CoD.

Around the Network

I still think COD is going to sell more. Destiny could hit 10 million though ...

toastboy44562 said:

-Both are cross gen

-Destiny is not coming on the Wii U and Call of Duty MIGHT not come either but if it does I could give COD an edge

-Destiny Lead Platform is the PS4 while Call of Duty lead platform is Xbox One

-Both look fucking awesome

-Call of Duty is on decline but this may reverse it

I have to go with Call of Duty: Advanced Warefare. Have not been this hyped for call of duty since Modern warfare 2 eminem trailer...

Both games will sell over 20 million copies though that's a given.

Oh, really? Lol

Bold2: want some pictures taken from the HD file provided by Gamersyde to show that beautifulness?

OT: Cod

toastboy44562 said:

-Destiny is not coming on the Wii U and Call of Duty MIGHT not come either but if it does I could give COD an edge

I lol'd at this. Just cause it's coming from toast...

Though in sincere honesty, it seems like MK8 could be a real catalyst for Nintendo to get online communities right. That's huge towards getting CoD to be successful on any platform.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Call of Duty, that being said Destiny will be huge.

Activision is gonna have a massive year

Around the Network

Destiny selling 20 million is a given? i really doubt it will sell 20 million or even close to that.

CoD will easily win.

bananaking21 said:
Destiny selling 20 million is a given? i really doubt it will sell 20 million or even close to that.

CoD will easily win.

If we had to judge by the Striker gameplay video Destiny is lame as hell, so let's wait and see but I won't bet too much on Destiny for now.

4k1x3r said:
bananaking21 said:

CoD will easily win.

If we had to judge by the Striker gameplay video Destiny is lame as hell, so let's wait and see but I won't bet too much on Destiny for now.

everybody has their different opinon, but if you ask me destiny looks awesome. 

I thought Destiny would sell closer to 10 million

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Definitely COD, but maybe in a few years Destiny could overtake COD.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54