By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who has the worst Signature?

I've never been to a site were people thought Daphne was ugly... There are a lot of liars on this site.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

not me.

TWRoO said:
BenKenobi88 said:
I don't think Milla Jovovich is all that...she's pretty low on the list of celebrities for me anyway...meh.

Well...wiiforever's sig was WAY too big and it took a lot of help to get him to shrink it...ugh.

Each to their own. Others I like would be Julianne Moore and Kiera Knightly off the top of my head.

Good choice. Natalie Portman ranks up there for me. V for Vendetta she didn't have any hair, and she was STILL attractive. That Spears girl can't say that though.

Mine is pretty bad, it shows how much time I have on my hands. I probably could post the Pokemon Program I wrote that helps you build teams, or the Restaurant Computer System I did in my free time that will revolutionize the way we (as in, me) takes orders at Burger King... though I quit BK, so it'll have to be someplace else.

I don't really dislike anybody's though.

Riot Of The Blood said:
I've never been to a site were people thought Daphne was ugly... There are a lot of liars on this site.

Liars? As in people who create secondary accounts and refuse to admit who they actually are?  Yeah there are...

ummm i dont know, mine?

Around the Network

The worst signatures are the ones that are empty

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Jesus' signature sucks. For such an important guy, he has nothing about saving souls in his signature. Hell he does not even have a signature. Or any posts for that matter. Just look at his profile.

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=1641

vaio said:
The worst signatures are the ones that are empty

Then mine is the worst  :(

i must think on something to put down there then ... 

@tk1797: lol !!!!! 

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

roger that, be advised, tk1797 has the worst sig. roger that. over.

Bravo be advised, Chains of olympus will sell 1 million by years end, over and out.

Crazzyman