By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So on ebay there's Nintendo World Championships and Blockbuster Word Video Game Championship II Competition Sega NBA Jam Judge Dredd.

I know retro things aren't commonly disscussed on here but I'd just like to share how interesting this is. One of the rarest NES games and one of the rarest Genesis games are on ebay at the same time. That won't happen again for a very long time or quite possibly never.

Now my question is this why isn't the media covering this? I mean last time there were like 18 articles about NWC and honestly if a new cart is being sold it should have SOME press but I digress. Anyway just wanted to let people know.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

Around the Network

Just a little tip: It'd be nice if you could link them next time.

If nba jam tournament edition for genesis is so rare why is there a bunch of them on ebay for less than 8 dollars?

kleen said:
If nba jam tournament edition for genesis is so rare why is there a bunch of them on ebay for less than 8 dollars?

More specifically Blockbuster Word Video Game Championship II Competition Sega NBA Jam Judge Dredd

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

Interesting. I never knew the existance of that game. I will have to check it out.