By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think Kingdom Hearts should go to the Wii?

blaydcor said:
Soriku said:
sc94597 said:
All the people who want to see something beautiful go outside. There is far better graphics out there than on your tv. Or are you so antisocial that you need a tv in a tiny room to actually see beauty. Also get a gf/bf if you are gay or a girl. Seriously calm down and stop getting orgasms from graphics. Sorry for the profanity I gets so worked up.

PS3 games look better than real life remember?

Yeah, the other day after playing Uncharted, I kept on getting upset at real life because it doesn't put out at a full 1080 p. The lighting wasn't that great in my dorm room, and there was some lag when I tried to go for a jog. I wish life ran on the POWER OF THE CELL ENGINE! It's modern day blast processing.
I know we should make a graphic whore thread where we praise how the ps3 looks so much better than real life. Even though it really is part of real life.

Around the Network
HarvestMoonGoddess said:
Kingdom Hearts was one of my favourite games for the PS2, and I'm only going to be getting a Wii so I hope it comes to it plus Wii has sold the most so it makes sense.

Wii has as good graphics as PS3 anyway.

There is only one thing I can say....WTF are you smoking!!!

i just enjoy playing a game that looks good, just like i like hd over analog , just like i like broadband over telephone isps. i prefer movin foward when it comes to technology.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

What's your point?

main KH3 audience is on PS3.

wii has more kids? yeah, sure, do you have a statistics? =))
as far as i remeber even x360 has a LOT of teens, atleast on Live.

20 mln. is enough for a good game make a good sales.
40-100 mln. doesn`t have that much effect for a game to sell a lot.

anyway, on E3 there probably will be announce, so, just 5 month and we will know. :)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

CrazzyMan said:
What's your point?

main KH3 audience is on PS3.

wii has more kids? yeah, sure, do you have a statistics? =))
as far as i remeber even x360 has a LOT of teens, atleast on Live.

20 mln. is enough for a good game make a good sales.
40-100 mln. doesn`t have that much effect for a game to sell a lot.

anyway, on E3 there probably will be announce, so, just 5 month and we will know. :)

Has anyone told you that Finding Nemo is a kids movie and also appeals to adults or people who are into marine biology? Mainly kids, because that's where most of the market is.

So YOUR logic fails seriously. If you like Finding Nemo, and yet you think Wii is a kiddy console and doesn't deserve KH, then you seriously fail. PS3 IS a dying console version os Sony's PlayStation family. Why do you think it's still far behind Nintendo's system? The tables are reversed, and yet people don't understand that power doesn't always attract people, unless they have the money to spend for it. It's the fun that does, not just some pretty picture. And I also think your logic is flawed too. Most of the people that made the jump to the next generation, from PS2, was to Wii, due to price, fun and games because it's cheap to afford and is a new experience. Oh, did I mention how fun it is? Yeah, it gets you off your ass and moving about.

I think this YouTube video will show:

Around the Network

I say they take 10 Wii fanboys that want Kingdom Hearts 3 on their system and 10 PS3 fanboys that want it on theirs and put them in a ring to fight it out. Last man standing the game goes to their console.

Hell they could make it into a weekly Japanese game show to decide which console a game goes on. They could make it really creative to. Like have a bunch of opposing fanboys chained to a chain and have a tug of war to see who wins, make it interesting by having a pit of alligators in the middle.

i got a plan make it for both!

Resistance owns!!!!!111 one!

Legend11 said:
I say they take 10 Wii fanboys that want Kingdom Hearts 3 on their system and 10 PS3 fanboys that want it on theirs and put them in a ring to fight it out. Last man standing the game goes to their console.

Hell they could make it into a weekly Japanese game show to decide which console a game goes on. They could make it really creative to. Like have a bunch of opposing fanboys chained to a chain and have a tug of war to see who wins, make it interesting by having a pit of alligators in the middle.

Now that would be awesome.

Alright, count me in for the Wii team.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

ps3 , i am ready

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)