By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think Kingdom Hearts should go to the Wii?

Well not to mention they'll make more money out of selling 5 million on Wii then 5 million on PS3 seeing as production costs will be so much cheaper, and at the end of the day it was always going to sell better on the Wii for all the obvious reasons.

How can you Sony fanboys possibly be arguing this?

Around the Network

All the people who want to see something beautiful go outside. There is far better graphics out there than on your tv. Or are you so antisocial that you need a tv in a tiny room to actually see beauty. Also get a gf/bf if you are gay or a girl. Seriously calm down and stop getting orgasms from graphics. Sorry for the profanity I gets so worked up.

i'm guessing you still play atari games , huh

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Soriku said:
sc94597 said:
All the people who want to see something beautiful go outside. There is far better graphics out there than on your tv. Or are you so antisocial that you need a tv in a tiny room to actually see beauty. Also get a gf/bf if you are gay or a girl. Seriously calm down and stop getting orgasms from graphics. Sorry for the profanity I gets so worked up.

PS3 games look better than real life remember?

Oh I forgot. God why don't we have enough polygons to beat the ps3s super uber power. I guess I have to make more polygons. :p

I'll follow the format of some other people here
Business-wise: Wii
Me-wise: don't give a shit

Around the Network
psrock said:
i'm guessing you still play atari games , huh

I never played an atari game but why would you buy a game just to see how good it looks. Thats what some people here have been saying.

CrazzyMan said:
Of`course PS3 on White Engine. =)

The game made it`s name on PS2, why now to make it for Wii? Because fo 20 mln. ?
Well, PS3 will have around 25 mln. by the end of the year, so what?

And 20 mln. is enough for a really GOOD game to reach over 2 mln. sales.

Final Fantasy made its name on NES and SNES, so what?

You expect Squarenix to be loyal?   Warfwarfwarf... :)))

Don't be silly, they're loyal to the money they could make, nothing else... and due to Wii's wide demographic and KH "family appeal", if think both Disney and Squarenix are smart enough to figure out... millions of Sony's purists won't make a difference this gen... just like millions of Nintendo's purists last gen...

What's important for Squarenix is that the mainstream audience and many, many videogame lovers will have a Wii anyway, as their first or second console of choice... that's the most important thing to make the next KH a massive hit...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

no

^_^

Soriku said:
sc94597 said:

PS3 games look better than real life remember?

Yeah, the other day after playing Uncharted, I kept on getting upset at real life because it doesn't put out at a full 1080 p. The lighting wasn't that great in my dorm room, and there was some lag when I tried to go for a jog. I wish life ran on the POWER OF THE CELL ENGINE! It's modern day blast processing. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

To the OP, yes, on the Wii, and no, it won't look like crap. It suits it, and it's good business for Disney and SE. The PS3 is a dying console breed because no one needs all that power just to have fun with a game. The Wii proves that. It's userbase suits it, the controls suit it and the image of both the console and game suit it.

PS3 = am phail

The greatest weakness of any power is the power itself.