By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think Kingdom Hearts should go to the Wii?

And, you know, 4 to 5 times more powerful doesn't mean it looks 4 to 5 times better, or even has 4 to 5 times better graphics.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

A Wii/DS combination of games would be the best.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Business wise: Yes
Gamer wise: No, I'd rather have it on the ps3 for sure.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

It should come out on the PC, which btw has the best graphics and controls (because you can map them). Also it screws almost everybody.

Of`course PS3 on White Engine. =)

The game made it`s name on PS2, why now to make it for Wii? Because fo 20 mln. ?
Well, PS3 will have around 25 mln. by the end of the year, so what?

And 20 mln. is enough for a really GOOD game to reach over 2 mln. sales.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network
CrazzyMan said:

The game made it`s name on PS2, why now to make it for Wii? Because fo 20 mln. ?

NM, LOL

Why do Iget the feeling that those who want KH on the PS3 would rather "watch" the game with great graphics instead of actually playing the game? I mean, if say they use the No More Heroes control scheme, wouldn't that be more fun than doing the same "press-X- till-they-die-then-repeat" idea? But if you want to watch your games instead with HD graphics, despite the original KH games being on the weakest of the last-gen systems and everybody being perfectly happy with that, then so be it. Just wait for an extra couple of years and your movie...I mean game will be here.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

CrazzyMan said:

Disney targets kids. The wii has more kids. user base of the wii may be around 40 mil if it keeps these sales at the end of the year. The wii game would be cheaper. Its no doubt that the square would benefit more from a wii release than a ps3 one. I don't care what it comes on. If the controls suck then I want it for ps3 if the controls are good then I would take the wii version. 

they will make more money if the game comes out for the wii, but i woul love to see how beautiful it would look on the ps3.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
CrazzyMan said:

Thanks for the insight CrazzyMan, it's always welcomed. A few things though...

Final Fantasy made it's name on Nintendo's systems, yet didn't come to the N64/GC though they were more powerful and also had the 20 million userbase to make a GOOD game reach over 2 million sales. So going by that logic we should see FF14 on the Wii?

And the Wii will probably have close to 40 million, enough for a GOOD game to reach 5 million.