By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think Kingdom Hearts should go to the Wii?

^ I think she meant ps2. I want to disagree with you about the wii not being 1/5th the ps3s power but I don't feel like making a huge debate.

Around the Network

they should put it on wii and ps3

Wii...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
sc94597 said:
^ I think she meant ps2. I want to disagree with you about the wii not being 1/5th the ps3s power but I don't feel like making a huge debate.

There is not much to disagree about, since its true.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I don't understand why some of you would make a new user feel so unwelcome.

Around the Network

Wii obviously. It has a bigger userbase. Also it might be a good idea to diversify their big projects so if FF13 doesn't sell enough on the PS3 they could still come through with KH3 on the Wii.

zackblue said:
sc94597 said:

There is not much to disagree about, since its true.

Here is a link to my stance on the wiis graphical capablilities. In it it describes how the 360 and ps3 are about 4 to 5 times graphically stronger than the wii because of the power they waste for things that aren't necessary in this time period. Also if you have both consoles you could opinionate but you don't I'm guessing for your fanboyism. 

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=17846

Ot: Idrc  but they better get the controls right if it is going to be on the wii. I will play the game no matter what console its on.  

ArtofAngels said:
I don't understand why some of you would make a new user feel so unwelcome.

Thats just sony fanboys who get so pissed off if somebody is unimformed. Imo she made a mistake and meant to put ps2. 

When even Soriku is tired of this thread you know people need to stop making them. That and because someone needs tp get the rabid pack of Sony dogs off of the newbie.

To the TC: I absoluely LOVE how people's arguments about where a game should go starts off with how it'llbe "bad"just because it's not on a Sony platform. This flamebait should have been closed long ago.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku said:
blaydcor said:
How would the graphics not live up? That makes no sense, as the Wii is much more powerful than the PS2.

And controls. Do you have any idea how they would be implemented? No. Can you say for sure there would be no classic controller support, just in case you couldn't stand motion mapped controls? No.

I think KH would be awesome for the Wii. (BTW, I'll have a Wii and a PS3 within a month). Does it need HD graphics? Blu Ray discs? Hell no. Kingdom Hearts games are all about being fun, which seems to along with the Wii a lot better than the PS3. I've wanted KH for the Wii since before the Wii and PS3 were even released.

Personally, I think the handhelds (BBS and 358/2) are Sony's way of "testing the water"; I think that their attach rates to their respective systems will have the final say in whether KH is for Wii or PS3.

I think you mean SE and Disney's way of testing waters.

Btw, 358/2 Days is going to outsell BBS (maybe not by a long shot, but it will sell more).

Whoever wants an official where will KH3 go stickied thread say "Yummy."

Thanks, that's what I mean to type.  

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.