By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think Kingdom Hearts should go to the Wii?

it would be awesome if it did

Around the Network

I don't really care since in my opinion only KH1 is a good game in the KH series all other are rubish :P

super_etecoon said:

Was Chrono Cross any good?

Chrono Cross was great :) The "Epic" make-over did that game much justice, and it's mostly orchestrated soundtrack is probably the best I've heard in a game :) Paired with so many different characters and so many different area's to explore I'd say it's definitely worth the time ;) Some wicked cool CGI cutscenes also ^^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ChronotriggerJM said:
super_etecoon said:

Was Chrono Cross any good?

Chrono Cross was great :) The "Epic" make-over did that game much justice, and it's mostly orchestrated soundtrack is probably the best I've heard in a game :) Paired with so many different characters and so many different area's to explore I'd say it's definitely worth the time ;) Some wicked cool CGI cutscenes also ^^

Funny that...

Chrono Trigger originally appeared on the SNES.

Are you sure you have a problem with a series jumping from one console to another....or just to the Wii. 

yeah, I'm not reading 100 posts first. :P

Should it? Well, whatever Disney or Enix decides, I suppose.

I would love to see it on PS3, with next gen graphics.

but it will probably go to Wii with Wiimote control, Both is fine really, it will probably sell a lot more on Wii due to the demographics.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
No, I generally don't like when series break off the platform they were created on, Kingdom hearts seems like a very story/cutscene enriched type game, in that regard it appeals more to me on a Sony platform. Although I admit, I never played the second one, after they put that one on the DS and I missed out on story x.x I said F*ck that. I think the Wii would be perfect for a separate version of Kingdom Hearts, just not the main story :/

Chain of Memories was for GBA, not DS, and it wasn't really detrimental to KH2.

And Wii is highly appropriate for the main story, which is why it's getting it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Yes. there is a serious lack of RPGs on Wii. Disney has dedicated itself to Wii, the userbase is becoming huge. The mass audience that was once only on PS2 seem to have moved over to some degree to Wii and the style of the characters fit into the Wii/Nintendo universe. Does that mean it wouldn't go on Playstation 3 either? no, but it would go well on Wii.