By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'll just base it off a 10 point love/hate ratio I guess, makes it a lil easier for me :P

Nintendo Wii 3/7: Don't like it's games, controls, or hardware, but I love that it's bringing in casuals.

Playstation 3: 8/2 Love the games, controls, functionality, reliability and overall look of the product. Don't like the network.

Xbox 360: 3/7 I like a few games, hate the hardware, hate paying for online, hate the reliability, decent controller, decent online service (once you pay for it).

Sony 6/4: Most of they're products are pretty good, some really suck lol.

Microsoft 1/9: Don't like the O.S, Zune, or Xbox brand :/ All of them gave me problems. Microsoft is a catchy name :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Nintendo:

The Nintendo DS:
Love - 9
Hate - 1

The Nintendo GameCube:
Love - 9
Hate - 1

The Nintendo Wii:
Love - 6
Hate - 4

The Gameboy Advanced:
Love - 10
Hate - 0

The Nintendo 64:
Love - 8
Hate - 2

The Super Nintendo:
Love - 10
Hate - 0
-------------------------------------------------------

Playstation:

Playstation 3
Love - 8.5
Hate - 1.5

Playstation 2
Love - 6
Hate - 4

The Sony Playstation
Love - 5
Hate - 5

The PSP
Love - 7.5
Hate - 2.5

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Love - 0
Hate - 10

Apply to any and every company/console as you see fit.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Quite the lover rocketpig

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Nintendo Wii:
Love: 8
Hate: 2(online is where most of the hate spawns)

Xbox 360:
Love: 7
Hate: 3(not enough games that I personally like)

Playstation 3:
Love: 5
Hate: 5(I just don't see much too it, that has given me an experience that I haven't already gotten on the other 2)

But remember always I love all 3 consoles, and play games on all 3.  I won't do any on companies, cause then we are talking about corporations, and man MS would have negative love from me haha. 

Around the Network

Wii
Love - 11
Hate - 2

Love - 3
Hate - 8

PS3
Love - 5
Hate - 2

Microsoft
Love - 1
Hate - 9

Sony
Love - 5
Hate - 5

Nintendo
Love - 10
Hate - 1

---

DS
Love - 9
Hate - 1

PSP
Love - 3
Hate - 1

---

VGChartz
Love - OVER  9000!
Hate - 2

Wii
Love- 5
Hate- 5
I love some games like zelda and smg. The wiimote can be fun. I wish they wouldve made it more graphically capable. I also wish they wouldnt have so many mini games like warrio ware, etc..

Ps3
Love- 10
Hate- 1
I love the graphics, games, controller, and the free online is great. I wish some of the big name games would hurry up and get here though.

Xbox 360
Love- 3
Hate- 7
Gears of war and bioshock are fun. i like the graphics. I hate that you have to pay for online, RROD, not many good non mature rated games, how you cant move the console while its on with a game inside, and microsoft points.

Sony
Love- 10
Hate- 0
I love how they create systems with great games and media capabilities. they always have new creative ideas like Home and Little Big Planet. They also make good games that are more standard (resistance, uncharted, etc.) I like the Bravia tvs. While they make some PR mistakes, I like the company's attitude in general (gotta love phil harrison and his baldness).

Nintendo
Love- 5
Hate-5
The Wii is definitely an intuitive concept. They make good first party games. The only problem is we only get around 3 to 4 of their great games a year (like zelda, mario galaxy, metroid, for example). I wish they would focus on the hardcore crowd as well. all their press conferences seem to be about the casual gamer. My other gripe is that in every zelda and mario game, you have the same storyline. Without new gameplay elements, it feels like your playing the same story over again. They need to come out with an excellent NEW IP, equal to their other franchises.

Microsoft
Love- 3
Hate- 7
I like some of their shooter games. Windows XP has served me well. However, they are very arrogant. They tried to act as if RROD was not a problem, until they issued the 3 year warranty. They claim that in 08 the "most anticipated exclusive games will be coming to xbox." that is false, as most people are much more anticipating either Brawl or Metal Gear Solid 4 or GTA4. I dont like Vista. I dont really like the Xbox brand in general

Wii
Love - 6 (Motion Sensing, Zelda and Mario)
Hate - 4 (Gets kind of boring after a while)

Love - 9 (Best Games and Best Controller)
Hate - 5 (RROD)

PS3
Love - 8 (Games and Blu-Ray)
Hate - 2 (Controller sucks)

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Wii
Love - 8
Hate - 3(Sometimes i prefer the gamecube controller)

Love - 4.5
Hate - 8.5(rrod)

PS3
Love - 0
Hate - 0(i dont own a ps3)

Microsoft
Love - 3
Hate - 5

Sony
Love - 8.5(i used to love my ps2 it had the best games i stop playing my gamecube because ps2 had better games(in my opinion)
Hate - 2.5

Nintendo
Love - 9
Hate - 1

Love 10
Hate 0

all consoles

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.