By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is Shadowrun being sent to die?

The game is being released on the 29th of May, same day as Forza 2. It has had lots of troubles in development and the studio could be shutting down after it comes out. Also turning an RPG game into FPS really pissed off some people.

Forgot to mention it's multi player online only and at 40 bucks a hefty price for that kind of a game, the single player was scrapped cause of problems.

What do you guys think? Flop much?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I was excited about this game until I found out it was an FPS. Don't get me wrong, I love me some FPS. But Shadowrun? C'mon, that franchise has Oblivion or Mass Effect style of gameplay written all over it. Stupid. Just stupid.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I thought the same thing. Why a shooter? Don't we have enough of those already?

Darkness said:
I thought the same thing. Why a shooter? Don't we have enough of those already?

Exactly what i thought, cause there are still few good RPGs on 360 (waiting on blue dragon, eternal sonata and lost odyssey), the 360 needs more freakin' RPGs not shooters damn it...

Wow, so I just found out that this game is gonna be full priced as in 60 dollars.... game over, I'm not even touching this.

Around the Network

IMO, the game will do OK. Obviously not Foraz levels though. 95k O/W and wind up with around 175k. Obviously nowhere what it could of been as a serious RPG though. Tell me why they decided to destroy what could of been Xbox 360s best RPG, ever?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I really think people shouldn't buy this game, 60 dollars for a game with only multiplayer online and no split screen???? This is a massive rip off and totally unexpected, I thought they would slash the price so that it would sell after all the negative price....

But as far as I've seen, the MP is really fantastic. World of Warcraft is MP only, Huxley is MP only as well...I dont see negative hype surrounding Huxley when it launches with 100 player matches. IMO, MS should strive to release it on May 22th, and save it the battle of losing to Forza.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Not much anticipation for either of them: http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=2749. I say they'll do so-so.

All games that are non-nintendo suck

edit: posts by you got your fanny a ban-ny Ha ha, I love my humor.

~ Mrstickball