By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to suffer more from Blu-ray victory.

Well...okay i admit that i am wrong. I was just interested in wat ppl would say. And i know that they arent gonna get PS3 games.

Around the Network

They wouldn't get the blu-ray player for cheap though is what the problem is :/ Toshiba knocked the prices down to an abysmal amount to get the jump on blu-ray, they were always sold under-cost.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

>Well...okay i admit that i am wrong. I was just interested in wat ppl would say. And i know that they arent gonna get PS3 games.

well, it takes a real man to admit being wrong, so I have to give you credit for that.

Let's say, a person with xbox, and has no intention to get PS3, (for whatever reason), but still choose to buy a Blu-Ray add-on?

Great, well, what does Sony have to lose in the first place? The guy clearly has no intention to buy a PS3 regardless.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

lol

He admitted he was wrong. No need to go on. Unless he wants more reassurance as why it wouldn't hurt their sales.

Chrono - MS said it will be affordable. I don't know if it will be more expensive than the HD-DVD drive.

Around the Network

True...i am the type to admit that I am wrong when i am wrong. No need to argue. Why try to act smart and know everything when everything you know and say is wrong or false. You'll just look even more dumb. I would rather say i dont know to an answer rather than to make up some stupid answer and try to convince ppl that my answer is right, when it is completely wrong. Now that is dumb.

^yeah, but better men before you have let their pride get in the way. So that's why I gave you credit for that.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

add on drives are irrelevant. If ms really provides an adding br drive the we told you so of ps3 fans will be heard forever.

@OP I'm a 360 fanboy.. and I don't agree with anything you just said...

If you really want to spin it (and I mean REALLY stretch the truth), you could argue that a Blu Ray victory would mean a 10% increase in PS3's sold which mean Sony will lose 10% more money because they sell the console at a loss... but thats really streching it.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

@pooper, $199 for a blu-ray player is fairly affordable in my book :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.