By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Elimination Game 2: Help pick the series! (Nintendo)

Zelda
Mario Kart
Smash
DK
kirby
Yoshi
Earthbound
Starfox
Metroid
3D Mario

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

1.Mario Galaxy

2.Mario Kart

3.Pikmin

4.Smash Bros

5.Kirby

6.Metroid

7.Star Fox

8.Zelda

9.Wave Race

10.Wario

Buy Hudson Soft off Konami, since this parent company is already so clueless as to farm their IPs out to all such a trollhouse as Platinum Games.

Maybe make an offer for the rest of Tecmo-Koei's IPs too.

Hell, why not buy everything off Capcom too, while those things are still worth a few pennies.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:

Buy Hudson Soft off Konami, since this parent company is already so clueless as to farm their IPs out to all such a trollhouse as Platinum Games.

Hell, why not buy everything off Capcom too, while those things are still worth a few pennies.

Wrong Thread yo! lolll

But I will point you to the right direction since I am such a nice guy!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=182122&page=1

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Gnac said:

Wrong Thread yo! lolll

No you are wrong, and I will tell you why, because I am not a nice guy.

All the above have (had) nice relationships with Nintendo, because what other sort of gamer would bother?

Nintendo are not interested in giving me a good F-ZERO, Starfox or Unirally. These developers may provide the series that I want. Since this is a fantasy thread, I can fantasise.

• Kororinpa
  • Bomberman
  • Star Soldier
  • Adventure Island
  • A Shadow's Tale / Lost in Shadow
  • Rainbow Islands
  • A GOOD Resident Evil
  • Some sort of "Retro" Street Fighter
  • Chaos Legion
  • Monster Hunter where you give goombas proper grief

[Edited due to complaints (all ONE of them)]

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

3D Super Mario
Mario Kart
The Legend of Zelda
Kirby
Donkey Kong Country
Pokemon (mainline RPGs)
Paper Mario
Fire Emblem
Super Smash Bros.
Xenoblade (if it counts), otherwise Kid Icarus

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

1. Xenoblade
2. Zelda
3. Fire Emblem
4. Paper Mario
5. Mario Kart
6. Super Smash Brothers
7. Mario
8. Pikmin
9. F-Zero
10. Metroid

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Gnac said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Gnac said:

Wrong Thread yo! lolll

No you are wrong, and I will tell you why, because I am not a nice guy.

All the above have (had) nice relationships with Nintendo, because what other sort of gamer would bother?

Nintendo are not interested in giving me a good F-ZERO, Starfox or Unirally. These developers may provide the series that I want. Since this is a fantasy thread, I can fantasise.

• Kororinpa
  • Bomberman
  • Star Soldier
  • Adventure Island
  • A Shadow's Tale / Lost in Shadow
  • Rainbow Islands
  • A GOOD Resident Evil
  • Some sort of "Retro" Street Fighter
  • Chaos Legion
  • Monster Hunter where you give goombas proper grief

[Edited due to complaints (all ONE of them)]

Lolll! Alright, I will let you have a pass on that but next time... Hehehe!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Do nintendo have 10 series worth mentioning? I aint trying to be nasty about them but i dont think i could mention 10. I might shock myself. I am assuming 2d and 3d mario are separated?

1. Zelda
2. Mario 2D
3. Donkey Kong
6. Yoshi (I played yoshis island on the snes and assume the others that are made are as good as that. Would be higher but its just guessing on my part)

7. Lugis mansion (Played GC one the 3DS game looks even better)
8. Mario Kart
9. Mario 3D

10. _I will put F-Zero here just to round off the list

Those are the ones i like. But to be honest i dont think any other publisher has that many franchises that i do like apart from Sony and Sega so. I would put F-Zero at number 10 but i really hated the N64 version. I was never a fan of metroid so.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
Do nintendo have 10 series worth mentioning? I aint trying to be nasty about them but i dont think i could mention 10. I might shock myself. I am assuming 2d and 3d mario are separated?

1. Zelda
2. Mario 2D
3. Donkey Kong
6. Yoshi (I played yoshis island on the snes and assume the others that are made are as good as that. Would be higher but its just guessing on my part)

7. Lugis mansion (Played GC one the 3DS game looks even better)
8. Mario Kart
9. Mario 3D

10. _I will put F-Zero here just to round off the list

Those are the ones i like. But to be honest i dont think any other publisher has that many franchises that i do like apart from Sony and Sega so. I would put F-Zero at number 10 but i really hated the N64 version. I was never a fan of metroid so.

Maybe you need to play all obscure things that were not praised enough to become kvlt, like the ArtStyle series (particularly lightTrax, Orbient and Cubello), Line Attack Heroes, Rock N' Roll Climber, ThruSpace, and Fluidity/HydroVenture.

Same goes for all you other buggers listing predictable things. EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED IS YOUR FAULT.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3