By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game will force you to buy a console?upgrade pc?

NES - Mario
SNES - Mario
Sega Genesis - Sonic
Xbox - Piracy
PS2 - Piracy
N64 - Mario

Around the Network

All tha mario and pokemon games, and Mario Kart and SSBB in my Wii.

Wii - Wii Sports
PS3 - If Street Fighter 4 comes out on that but not the Wii.

I bought a PS2 again after selling my original in 2002 because I really wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus. I benefited greatly because used PS2 games were dirt cheap, so going back to play MGS 3 and Devil May Cry for instance was like $10 each.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@FJ-Warez Yep, same here SC II will be the game that will force me to upgrade my pc, if it will come in this year.
And if not, i will still upgrade it at some time in second half off the year.

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Around the Network

I don't want a 360 or a PS3, I just want a Wii for Harvest Moon's and Animal Crossing.

TI94A Parsec
NES Mario
286 QFG/Wing Commander a bunch of Origin and Seirra games
386 dont remember
P90 dont remember
400 mhz dont remember
PS1 FF7
N64 Goldeneye console died in 6 months
Xbox Fable(overhyped)
Athlon 64 2ghz single core 6600gt Half Life 2
Xbox 360 Perfect Dark 0(I want my money back for the game)
7600gt NWN 2 6600 could not render the sky
Athlon FX 60 Vangaurd SOH unaceptable framerates

There was another pc in there somewhere betwen 400mhz and 2 ghz but I dont remember what it was which is sad because it was the first one I built from scratch AMD 1 ghzish slocket a.

Nothing currently on the radar screen to get me to buy a ps3, Wii, or upgrade my pc 

a really well done RPG

a new Chrono Trigger

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I'll just wait until I like the price of the console. It's not that the games are not good enough for me right now. Should be around Heavy Rain/Resident Evil 5. For PC Counterstike 3. Maybe a little upgrade for L4D.

i bought a PS3 for MGS4, ive bought some games for it, but really if MGS 4 wasnt being made I would have stuck with the PS2 to keep playing SOTC, Mercs, FF12, KH, etc...