By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why I think a Mario Kart 8 Direct will happen soon! <(^_^<)

What say you!?

Good idea, and it will happen! 30 56.60%

Good idea, but it wont happen. 20 37.74%

Bad idea, but it will happen! 2 3.77%

Bad idea, and it wont happen. 1 1.89%

Total:53

Why are we talking about X here? :L

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Why hide stuff that would make the game more appealing?

What game actually purposely tries to show 100% of itself? Not showing everything will intrigue people considering they haven't felt like they've already "seen all of it."

NintendoPie said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Why hide stuff that would make the game more appealing?

What game actually purposely tries to show 100% of itself? Not showing everything will intrigue people considering they haven't felt like they've already "seen all of it."

Or they'll just not be interested enough by what little they've seen. Either way these are just assumptions as we can't know how people feel. Hence it's just better to make the game more appealing through actual content.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Or they'll just not be interested enough by what little they've seen. Either way these are just assumptions as we can't know how people feel. Hence it's just better to make the game more appealing through actual content.

Which they already have done. They've released an array of content for MK8 to the public.

NintendoPie said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Which they already have done. They've released an array of content for MK8 to the public.

lol hardly! Where's Battle Mode? Where VS mode at? How is the online play? I could go on! 

Around the Network

So after doing some research (yes I'm that obsessed!), Nintendo had revealed pretty much everything about MK7 before it's release. Heck we even knew the entire roster over a month beforehand! Knowing this, it's actually a bit worrying that Nintendo has not gone over the game's most basic features, yet we're only 6 weeks away from launch!