By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watchdogs On Wii U - How Can People Be So Selfish??

I'll buy it as long as it's a complete version, aka online multiplayer also. The delay didn't bother me too much, but I won't buy it on xbox one until I get the wii u version first. If I really like the game then I will buy it for xbox one also.

Around the Network

So this, is the legendary toastboy44562 that I've heard about...

I've seen like... one person demanding simultaneous releases...

I'll buy the game, 'cos it'll be far superior to the other versions. After all, they'll have had an extra 6 months or so to polish the game for Wii U and make sure it's absolutely 100% perfect.

In reality, I most likely won't buy it, 'cos the game will be a glitchy mess with technical problems and severely lacking in things like online functionality/multiplayer/DLC/whatnot. I'm entirely convinced the Wii U version will be sub-par on most aspects, compared to the PS360 versions running on ancient hardware.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Most Wii U owners were calling for its cancellation not a delay of other versions. It doesnt make sense to release it for Wii U owners @$60 when they will be able to buy it for other platforms they own(most U owners have a Sony/MS box or PC) for less than $30 by the time it releases on the U. It will likely be the worst version of the game and cost the most and be an excuse for 3rd parties to say that their brave and valiant efforts on Wii U are failures because Wii U owners dont want any other games then shovelware and Nintendo games.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

I have heard from people on here that the Wii U version and the other versions of watchdogs should be released at the same time. How can you guys be so selfish?

The Wii U version needs special dev time because of weird/unfamiliar tech and you guys expect ubisoft to delay the game on all other systems so that the Wii U will be getting watchdogs at the same time? Let me get this straight, you guys want ubisoft to delay this game more for around 200million+ people just to satisfy a couple million Wii U owners?

I have even heard users on this site go as far as saying that they will never buy watchdogs for Wii U to teach Ubisoft a lesson. Wii U owners should just be lucky they are getting this game, it looks fun!

Wow, toastboy, I hate you so much, but wow ... I am very surprised that you have such wisdom of knowing the real reason for delay. Gosh .. 

Have you ever asked yourself why making such dumb threads? Only threads to complain about the Wii U. Gosh ..

I get so angry everytime, if I could smash your face, I would do it .. over 9000 times. 

I should start opening threads about your life...

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Viper1 said:
toastboy44562 said:

I have heard from people on here that the Wii U version and the other versions of watchdogs should be released at the same time.

What people?

d21lewis said:
The Wii U version was the only version I wanted. Since it's being delayed, I say don't release a WU version at all.

Why deny yourself a game? 

If he said what people he'd be banned for 'trashing' them without them being in the thread, new mod rule that is making the rounds.

d21lewis said:
Viper1 said:

d21lewis said:
The Wii U version was the only version I wanted. Since it's being delayed, I say don't release a WU version at all.

"The Wii U version was the only version I wanted. Since it's being delayed, I say don't release a WU version at all. It will just be a bigger embarrassment than it already was. I don't even know what Watchdogs is about. I just wanted it because it was supposed to make good use of the controller. Whether I get it now or not is up in the air. I own a PS4 and Xbox One so I may already own it by the time the Wii U version releases or I may lose interest waiting for the Wii U version entirely."

Basically, it's going to sell like crap, they aren't going to push the Wii U hardware,  and it'll be the final nail in the casket for Wii U third parties.  I don't see a lot of good coming from a Wii U version anymore and even if it's good, I may be interested in something else entirely.

come now, you know this game was going to sell like crap regardless if it had released the same time as others. But that still doesnt answer his question, why deny yourself a good game.

lol there is like one guy who had made such statements and really?

and lol to anyone comparing this to Rayman. So two wrongs make a right? Last i checked not alot of people backed that decision, on either sides.

oniyide said:
d21lewis said:
Viper1 said:

d21lewis said:

"The Wii U version was the only version I wanted. Since it's being delayed, I say don't release a WU version at all. It will just be a bigger embarrassment than it already was. I don't even know what Watchdogs is about. I just wanted it because it was supposed to make good use of the controller. Whether I get it now or not is up in the air. I own a PS4 and Xbox One so I may already own it by the time the Wii U version releases or I may lose interest waiting for the Wii U version entirely."

Basically, it's going to sell like crap, they aren't going to push the Wii U hardware,  and it'll be the final nail in the casket for Wii U third parties.  I don't see a lot of good coming from a Wii U version anymore and even if it's good, I may be interested in something else entirely.

come now, you know this game was going to sell like crap regardless if it had released the same time as others. But that still doesnt answer his question, why deny yourself a good game.

If it's good, I'll probably own it before the Wii U version comes out.