By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I get an Xbox One or a PS4?

Xbone or Piss4?

Xbox 150 24.59%

Ps4 389 63.77%

Apple Pippin 17 2.79%

Atari Jaguar 35 5.74%

Ask /v/ 19 3.11%

Total:610

Get only the best: PC and Ouya.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Wait until E3.

This is the best advice you'll ever get.

not an easy answer for me. Having bought both I would say if you want the better setup in the short term, XBox One as they have a more varied game selection to look through. But if you want a better piece of kit long term, or there is only one game you want to play now such as BF4, then a PS4.

Cost doesnt seem to be as big an issue as at it was at launch now, as XBox One you can pick up for same price as a PS4 (in UK atleast) and get a pretty good game with it (Titanfall)

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Should you get an Xbox One or PS4?

No. You shouldn't. Neither are worth it right now. Next time ask a hard question.

starcraft said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
tripenfall said:
Maybe X-Box is for you mate. I am lucky enough to have all 3 8th gen consoles and so far the PS4 games have
been lackluster. Titanfall feels truly next gen as does Super Mario 3D.
Happy gaming!

LOL Titanfall feels next gen to you? I love the game but really?

Well, how would you definie 'feeling next gen?'

Titanfall is on previous generation consoles - so I guess by definition it cannot be called next-gen.  But it does move gaming forward, it does innovate relative to previous gameplay available in shooters.

Other games on the Xbox One and PS4 haven't really done this.  So far its just worse versions of the same time of games from last gen, with better graphics.

For some reason Titanfall just gave me a "wow" factor that other next gen games haven't.