By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I get an Xbox One or a PS4?

Xbone or Piss4?

Xbox 150 24.59%

Ps4 389 63.77%

Apple Pippin 17 2.79%

Atari Jaguar 35 5.74%

Ask /v/ 19 3.11%

Total:610
NobleTeam360 said:
papamudd said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Well whatever you decide to get, you'll enjoy it I think. You can't go wrong with either console and both have great games on the horizon.

I think the best games on the horizon are third party... Sunset Overdrive looks cool, but not neccessarily AAA must buy, and Quantam break / The Order look like they could be amazing, but SP only?  For me Watch_Dogs, Destiny, The Division, and Dying Light are the must buy games coming out soon. No exclusives are looking like must buys to me right now... However, h1z1 has really caught my eye!

True and fair point. I guess that means PS4 it is then

I'm a bit iffy on MMO's. There's something about having online only, and pay a subscription fee to play the game.

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Around the Network

Sorry. I heard that GT6 was full of bugs and microtransactions. Either those were launch problems or I was lied to. Maybe ive been on IGN too long XD . Sorry if it seemed like I was trolling haha.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

NobleTeam360 said:
papamudd said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Well whatever you decide to get, you'll enjoy it I think. You can't go wrong with either console and both have great games on the horizon.

I think the best games on the horizon are third party... Sunset Overdrive looks cool, but not neccessarily AAA must buy, and Quantam break / The Order look like they could be amazing, but SP only?  For me Watch_Dogs, Destiny, The Division, and Dying Light are the must buy games coming out soon. No exclusives are looking like must buys to me right now... However, h1z1 has really caught my eye!

True and fair point. I guess that means PS4 it is then. 

If you like Destiny, it is a fair bet that you also like Halo.

That alone should in fact sway you back the other way towards an Xbox One.  As Toastboy pointed out in his own trolly way, the difference between multiplats are even more negligible than last generation.

You're also forgeting Project Spark, which looks awesome and unique!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

NobleTeam360 said:
kinisking said:

gt7 hasnt been announced and gt6 sucked

Wow, and here I just praised you just for you to say that? Probably ban worthy. 

Sorry. I heard that GT6 was full of bugs and microtransactions. Either those were launch problems or I was lied to. Maybe ive been on IGN too long XD . Sorry if it seemed like I was trolling haha.

starcraft said:
NobleTeam360 said:
papamudd said:
NobleTeam360 said:

That alone should in fact sway you back the other way towards an Xbox One.  As Toastboy pointed out in his own trolly way, the difference between multiplats are even more negligible than last generation.

Is Project Spark an actual game? I thought it kind of looked like Kodu labs

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Around the Network
zzyoshiman said:
NobleTeam360 said:
kinisking said:

gt7 hasnt been announced and gt6 sucked

Wow, and here I just praised you just for you to say that? Probably ban worthy. 

What did he originally say?

I orriginally said : Xbox one. It has the better line up. D4, quantum break, sunset over drive, spark, and halo 2a, forza horizons, japanese unnanounced game and possibly more still yet to release. Kinect 2 is way better than before. twitch is better. updates every month while play station is basically the same since launch. Resolution issues will be gone soon enough. most games started at 720 p but quickly weve been seeing 900p+ games become the norm. Can you really tell the difference between 900p upscaled to 1080 and 1080p anyways? and if you can dx12 will delete and resolution issues. and xbox one has more potential what with the kinect being includeed it gives developers incentive to create better games and the cloud if its true is a game changer. online isnt for maintenence all the time. if youre still undecided wait for e3. . and Again sorry if it seemed like i was trolling. I heard that gt6 had lots of bugs and microtransactions. I guess i was wrong or those were launch problems?

zzyoshiman said:
starcraft said:
NobleTeam360 said:
papamudd said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Yeah it is. Its got some deep mechanics. Some people have already made pokemon/ minecraft while its still in beta!!!

zzyoshiman said:
starcraft said:
NobleTeam360 said:
papamudd said:
NobleTeam360 said:

It sure is!  The beta is fun too!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

zzyoshiman said:
NobleTeam360 said:
papamudd said:
NobleTeam360 said:

True and fair point. I guess that means PS4 it is then

I'm a bit iffy on MMO's. There's something about having online only, and pay a subscription fee to play the game.

Well look at it this way. Multiplatforms are virtually the exact same. Sony tends to make great single player experiences with some multiplayer games mixed in. Ms tends to make amazing multiplayer experiences with single player games mixed in.

NobleTeam360 said:
papamudd said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I wouldnt say true and fair.