By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Freedom Wars; Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines & Soul Sacrifice Delta coming west in 2014 for Vita

Kresnik said:
SnakeDrake said:

Well most of the games people where asking for were games that was already released  i.e Type-0, Tales games and PSO.

Mostly, yes:

https://twitter.com/shahidkamal/status/346859422557040640/photo/1

But even "Masou Kishin" got in there.  That hadn't been released yet and it's niche as hell.

I don't think there's all that much interest for God Eater 2 in the west, or people would've mentioned it.

I guess your right more people needs to sign my sign damn it!!!! 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Amazing! I'm loving it! 2014, Year Of The PS VITA!

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Akiran said:
Aerys said:
I dont understand why so many people doubted about Oreshika and Freedom Wars coming west, they are first party games

Because Sony? :P

Sony was at the contrary  the only reason to be sure these games will come to the west like every of their first party games since the PS3.

Or you wanted to say because these people dont trust/hate sony " pfff sony will never do that, they are too bad"

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:

Sony was at the contrary  the only reason to be sure these games will come to the west like every of their first party games since the PS3.

Or you wanted to say because these people dont trust/hate sony " pfff sony will never do that, they are too bad"

Indeed I meant to say the latter as a joke

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_;