By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favourite Harvest Moon??

I love the DS one.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Around the Network

Wow, you must have been a 'busy' guy.

CIHYFS?

You guys don't like Rune Factory?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Rune Factory sacrificed so many good features of Harvest Moon, I looked so forward to that game it to me, it failed big time, it is great to non hardcore HM fans, but every hardcore HM fan I know dislike it.

Here's hoping No. 2 delivers.

I'm stuck on the plant boss. I like it but I feel as though they shifted focus away from farming and interacting with the townspeople to killing monsters. Not that that’s a bad thing, it’s just not why I play Harvest Moon games.

CIHYFS?

Around the Network

I've never played harvest moon, but this thread has gotten me interested.

I agree with artofangels and bcrayfish about rune factory, it lacked all the good things about Harvest Moon, for example there are now events with towns people.

Poof!!
How dare you make me choose to love one harvest moon over another.
I hoping once the Wii Harvest Moon comes out, it wil be my favourite.
Hehe, my sister would love this topic, she just loves the harvest moon series.

Since we're talkng about harvest moon. Has anyone seen any copies of Innocent Life Special Edition for the PS2?

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

I thought Innocent Life was on PSP? I haven't played it, but I heard it was crap.

ArtofAngels said:
I thought Innocent Life was on PSP? I haven't played it, but I heard it was crap.

I was, but they made a PS2 version too. It was just released. As to if Innocent Life was crap, I haven't played it, so I don't know.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"