By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sadly it's gone, but relieve FL Jaws Ride on Project Spark!

Tagged games:

Personally, I was really disappointed when they tore it down.  I love going to amusement parks and letting the kid inside of me come out and play.

The Florida Jaws ride was a whole Amityville town.  It takes you on a fun (or cheesy depending one your view) boat ride and you might just get attacked by a giant shark.  Costall, known for remaking the Mexico Pavilion at Disney’s Epcot is at it again, only this time it the now close and demolished JAWS ride!

It’s still a work in progress and no voice over or host guide.  You can also check youtube videos of the real ride to compare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdfxFvmb-rs

(embedded in next post.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Next I think someone should do 'Monster Mansion' from Six Flags over Georgia.  It's gone but was fun too.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

That was cute, especially at the end.

Pretty cool. I miss that ride.

pokoko said:
That was cute, especially at the end.

It made me laugh.  It was like 'Pop, I'm dead now.'

In the real ride it was a little more menacing. 

Tell me a funny joke!