By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Anime would you like to see as a game?

Which Anime is the best of this decade?

Kill La Kill 19 95.00%

Total:19

Elfen Lied

Around the Network

Redline

Racing game, insane tracks that span planets, diverse vehicles etc

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Mr Khan said:
A Yuru-Yuri co-op beat 'em up.

What?

I like the way you think good sir!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Shonen x Skyrim.

Instead of just giving us Street Fighter with an anime skin, how about a game with a story and you actually have to work to level up and unlock new techniques?

I would love for a Super Saiyan transformation to have requirements leading up to its unlock.....instead of just fighting 4-5 enemies, getting to Frieza and the transformation is automatic because it's part of the "story". We don't need another DBZ fighter (I'm picking on DragonBall because I really want an actual game from that series). Budokai, Budokai 2/3, Tenkaichi, Tenkaichi 2/3, Ultimate Tenkaichi, Burst Limit, Battle of Z.....all the same games with a few different mechanics between them to make them feel "fresh". But it's just going through the DBZ story by fighting opponent after opponent until you get to the "boss".

I want exploration, missions, side quests, etc.

_crazy_man_ said:

Kill La Kill directed by Platinum Games

Trigger is the Platinum Games of Anime! Gurren Lagaan XD

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

I'm not up to date or fashionable when it comes to choosing anime but one I really like is 'Desert Punk'. It's mission based stories would be ideal for some sort of first person/third person game with added acrobatics, explosives and general madness. There is certainly enough content in the anime to directly script a really good game. Maybe a full RPG.

zarx said:
Redline

Racing game, insane tracks that span planets, diverse vehicles etc

For a more serious response, this is the right one.

Hell, when we watched Red Line back in my college anime club, first thing i did when i got back to my room that night was dig up F-Zero GX.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

iceland said:
Elfen Lied

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, an RPG made by the Old Suikoden Team at Konami(i know it doesn't exist anymore).

It's a real shame that Fairy Tail doesn't have a proper game yet. There have been two horrible ones. They don't count!

Give the rights to Cyberconnect2 and let us fans a enjoy the awesomeness.