By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii U vs. Xbox One in America Which Will Come First?

I was just going to make this thread. >:(

I remember when you said that Xbox One in America > Wii U worldwide. I also remembered Joethebro saying it wouldn't happen.

Around the Network
iceland said:
No Sunset Overdrive? You disappoint me, but to answer your question, I'd be surprised if the Xbox One didn't reach it before the Wii U.

He's obviously biased against Xbox or else he wouldn't have "forgotten" one of the most anticipated titles.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Figgycal said:

I remember when you said that Xbox One in America > Wii U worldwide. I also remembered Joethebro saying it wouldn't happen.

Its bound to happen eventually. Probably much sooner than later. If xbox reaches 13 million this year its fair to assume 10 million of those are going to be in north america. Wii u might not hit ten million this year

toastboy44562 said:
Figgycal said:

Its bound to happen eventually. Probably much sooner than later. If xbox reaches 13 million this year its fair to assume 10 million of those are going to be in north america. Wii u might not hit ten million this year

I agreed with you.

Figgycal said:
toastboy44562 said:
Figgycal said:

I agreed with you. I even made this chart:

I would keep at it and maybe make a thread about it come e3 week! Xbox one sales are only going up from here on!

Around the Network

you forgot some games for Wii U
Mk8
Smash bros
Beyonetta
watch dogs
Hyrule warriors

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
toot1231 said:
Mk8
Smash bros
Beyonetta
watch dogs
Hyrule warriors

Smash bros, watchdogs will probable not come this year and wii u sales will be more than 3 million by the time they come out. I did forget the other two even though beyonetta will flop hard

toastboy44562 said:
toot1231 said:
Mk8
Smash bros
Beyonetta
watch dogs
Hyrule warriors

Smash bros, watchdogs will probable not come this year and wii u sales will be more than 3 million by the time they come out. I did forget the other two even though beyonetta will flop hard

Ok but you mention Halo, Rumored GTA port, NCAA and all kinds of stuff for xbox that is practically guarteed to not come out this year or ever.

biased. /thread

you even put (maybe) beside a game.

btw smash is scheduled for winter 2014, as watchdogs for fall 2014. please get facts before making threads.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
toot1231 said:
toastboy44562 said:
toot1231 said:
Mk8
Smash bros
Beyonetta
watch dogs
Hyrule warriors

Ok but you mention Halo, Rumored GTA port, NCAA and all kinds of stuff for xbox that is practically guarteed to not come out this year or ever.

biased. /thread

Halo is given for fall whether it be halo 5 of halo 2 remake. Gta 5 port is certain and retailers are confirming it. Ncaa comes every year, it is as confirmed as madden thats like saying more mario is coming to wii u..

Sorry, your adding of rumored or unannounced games for the X1 and ignoring every game that isn't Mario Kart confirmed for this year reeks of bias and makes this entire thread irrelevant.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)