By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, I thought the thread was a bit premature but I wouldn't have locked it.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Went ahead and messaged Axum about the situation. Obviously I dont know the full story but it seems kinda bull shit how this was all treated, especially the responses he received from the mods. Not once was one of the reasons good enough to lock his threads.

It sounds like there was a pretty long response through pm's.  we dont really know what was said, but I'm sure they discussed at length their position with tbone and he just didnt agree with them and decided to ignore them.

knee jerk reactions are nothing new by vgchart mods.

I think the only real problem is that it's much too early to start making such threads. Game probably wont release for another 3 to 4 months.

this is what happens when you dont make Rol a mod.

Around the Network

Oh, and knowing Tbone, I'm sure he was rightfully banned for his behavior! :L

It was way too early for that thread though.

Had something more to say but apparently Im not allowed to publicly complain about the issue any more =P

Tbone had it coming though. He thinks he's beyond the mods or something, well i'm glad he isn't.

And you should be banned as well for making this useless sensational topic as you have complained on his wall already and 2 mods have repeatedly said you should pm about it and NO more public discussions, and here you are making a DEDICATED topic about it!!

ktay95 said:
Had something more to say but apparently Im not allowed to publicly complain about the issue any more =P

We must complain behind closed doors so no other opinions can be voiced :P