By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Check Out Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere & Special Features Free This Week

Updated April 8 at 3:00 p.m. PDT – A video has been added to the top of the article.

If you’re an Xbox Live member still on the edge of your seat and heartbroken after the Red Wedding, we have good news for you. Starting today, you can watch the “Game of Thrones” Season 4 premiere for free all week! HBO is teaming up with Xbox to bring the highly-anticipated episode to Xbox One and Xbox 360 through April 14 whether or not you subscribe to HBO or you’re an Xbox Live Gold member.

When you sign in to Xbox Live today, you’ll notice an awesome new hub on your home screen full of “Game of Thrones” special features where you’ll find access to the big return episode for the next week. Also included in the hub are behind-the-scenes videos, featurettes, trailers and exclusive interviews with the cast of “Game of Thrones” from SXSW with Xbox’s Blain Howard. Claim to know everything about “Game of Thrones?” Take the quiz to find out if you’re as big of a fan as you think you are! Triumph and you may take your seat on the Iron Throne.

Now, our faithful bannermen and women, sit back and enjoy the premiere as many times as you like all week long!

http://news.xbox.com/2014/04/ent-game-of-thrones-on-xbox-360

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I always like to record most of the series before I start watching them so I don't have to wait a week between each one. Hard to avoid spoilers though. Hopefully this deal will lead to a few more regular viewers, it costs a shit ton to make apparently.

Anyone that read the book better not spoil this shit! I will kill them

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'm still stuck on the first episode of the first season lol...I just feel like the show is boring. Does it get any better/interesting? All I hear is that it progresses very slowly.

EB1994 said:
I'm still stuck on the first episode of the first season lol...I just feel like the show is boring. Does it get any better/interesting? All I hear is that it progresses very slowly.

Definitely stick with it if you have the time.  It does move quite slowly at times so if you are looking for a lot of action/violence each episode then you will be disappointed, but if not you should enjoy it.  It's awesome.

Around the Network

Anybody know some links to watch the show free online.... ^_^

Do you think Hodor actually is playing Forza and Ryse or the Microsoft guy just told him to say it?

Virus_Of_Life said:
Do you think Hodor actually is playing Forza and Ryse or the Microsoft guy just told him to say it?

He was in EDGE magazine last month talking about a ton of games so he is definitely a gamer. I doubt they care enough about him anyway, he is a minor character.

Lyrikalstylez said:

Anybody know some links to watch the show free online.... ^_^

You can always just download the seasons from torrent sites.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Anyone that read the book better not spoil this shit! I will kill them

Someone dies in the next episode ;) 

*runs away*

PS. there will be tits