By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Madskills

I was worried for a little while there mate, but I think we have found our 2008 Mass Effect in Fable 2 lol.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

The problem with Fable is that it is too of Tamagochi
I might be craving for Fable 2 if haven't played first one (lost chapters)

I got the first one for PC, and just didn't understand what the rave was about. Seemed like a very average action adventure RPG.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Really? I got the first one for Xbox and then the Lost Chapters for PC and I reckon they were both insanely good.

fazz said:
Graphics are very very meh, but I'm sure gameplay and freedom will cover that up nicely :)

The lighting is actually fantastic. The character models aren't that great, but overall the look is fantastic. What more did you expect?

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network

different strokes for different folks, I guess.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Ok it's confirmed. The graphics are awesome, and the character models look great in motion. Go to the link below to check out some awesome in-game action. Considering they have upwards of six months still left to work on this, I think this is going to be a graphical highlight for this generation of consoles.

http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1501/Fable-2/#movies

starcraft said:
Ok it's confirmed. The graphics are awesome, and the character models look great in motion. Go to the link below to check out some awesome in-game action. Considering they have upwards of six months still left to work on this, I think this is going to be a graphical highlight for this generation of consoles.

http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1501/Fable-2/#movies

I disagree. I think the character models look noticably last-gen when in motion. They glide over surfaces, and don't move their legs in a realistic fashion as they turn on the spot. Their animations also look a bit jerky and unnatural.

Some things look great. The trees moving in the wind look very realistic, and the draw distance is excellent.

Still there are dozens of games I'm willing to bet will look better visually then this game, along with some games already released.

Im simply entranced by this game.

I played and beat Fable 1 and was very unimpressed with the game. So I've decided that I'm not going to get excited about this game, until I read some previews on this game, or see more of it.