By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Are there any runners on VGChartz?

Are you a runner?

Yes - a very keen one 15 32.61%

Sort of 17 36.96%

No 7 15.22%

Running is not a sport 7 15.22%

Total:46

im more into cycling, but i do it from time to time to change a bit the muscles habits

Around the Network
lucidium said:
bigjon said:
I run but only because I have to, to stay in shape. I would get fat if I did not run a min of 3-4 times a week.

Keep it up bro, wouldn't wanna see you change username to biggerjon

I hate long distance running.
I was a sprinter

I used to run, but my knee joint can't take the pressure anymore thus I'm condemned to cycling and the silly run simulator that doesn't seem to stress the knee as much as real running does

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Occasionally running to the front door when I'm expecting a game I've preordered

Around the Network

I run 3 or 4 times a week. Not very far though. Also a lot of sprints to get the heart pumping. Gotta stay fit for surfing B-)

SubiyaCryolite said:
I used to run. 40 to 60 laps at a local school ground 2 to 3 times a week. I lost so much weight, it was insane. I don't anymore cause crime has gotten out of control in my area. Ive gained so much weight, it is insane.

I lost something like 13 kilos over a couple of years, something I attribute mainly to running!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

BMaker11 said:
lucidium said:
bigjon said:
I run but only because I have to, to stay in shape. I would get fat if I did not run a min of 3-4 times a week.

Keep it up bro, wouldn't wanna see you change username to biggerjon

That was wonderful!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I ran 2 feet and then I realized I can't run worth shit

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I ran 2 feet and then I realized I can't run worth shit

Heh. Heh heh. Heh Heh Heh.