By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - rockstar's next game?

so,what is it going to be? I'm pretty sure it's not going to be another gta. I personally want another red dead redemption are bully sequel. will it be the mysterious agent game? wil it be some new ip? They could troll and make another state of emergency game. lol  anybody remember those games. what about the under-rated midnight club games? Rockstar is my favorite game company of all time and I need to know what there going to make next!!!!!! I need to know dam it!!!!!! waah waah waah 

Around the Network

Agent.

Another Red Dead please

GTA V for next current gen consoles and PC.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Probably Agent as PS(4) exclusive, or a new Red Dead. And no doubt GTA V will release on PS4, XB1 and PC this year.
And people, please stop calling the franchise Red Dead Redemption, I'm sick of it!

Around the Network

Red Dead Redemption Dos

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Bully II

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Red dead would be nice.

Max Payne 4

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Probably Red Dead or something in that vein. There's also the possibilty of GTA V for PC and next-gen consoles, if that counts.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.