By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Watch Dogs Screens

Tagged games:

JoeTheBro said:

That's not how it works. A 4k image downsampled to 945p could still have similar aliasing to this.

A 4k imagem downsampled to 945p have less aliagin than a native 945p image... downsample always give you a better image than native.

Donwsampling is the best AA you can use becasue you will have a sharper image with way less AA than the native one

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

JoeTheBro said:

That's not how it works. A 4k image downsampled to 945p could still have similar aliasing to this.

A 4k imagem downsampled to 945p have less aliagin than a native 945p image... downsample always give you a better image than native.

Donwsampling is the best AA you can use becasue you will have a shapers image with way less AA than the native one

Yes, but you're the one thinking it's native.

I'll take a ban bet that it's not 1680X945 on XBONE.

JoeTheBro said:

Yes, but you're the one thinking it's native.

I'll take a ban bet that it's not 1680X945 on XBONE.

I'm not saying it is 1680x945... it is not 1080p... more like 900-980p... I don't know... maybe 900p with some post AA.

Native 1080p even without AA give less aliasing than this image.

pezus said:
I don't see much aliasing

Really? Did you see that too...

GAFers are saying it was becasue the downgrade DAT PS1 ropes.

pezus said:

That's not aliasing. It's a rope, so naturally it has multiple strands.

I don't say it was aliasing lol

I said if you can't see aliasing then you didn't see this monstrosity... it is more evidence than the aliasing.

Around the Network

pezus said:

I don't see why PC version couldn't have that, too. It's highly unlikely that they have entirely different assets for PC vs. Next-gen consoles

All version will have that... my point is this assets is unnaceptable even in a PS360 game.

pezus said:

But we were arguing about the version those screens were from o.O

Yeap.... you said the couldn't see aliasing then I just said you couldn't see that too? I'm saying you are lying or not... I believe you that you don't see that much aliasing but a 1080p render shows less.

The ropes was just a curiosite that I saw... not related to the aliasing.