By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Watch Dogs Screens

Tagged games:

Well, usually on Nintendo consoles, the A button is set to select things and the B button is set to go back just like the screen posted, but who knows...

Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:
I have a bad feeling about this game....

Yes, it could go either way. Cautiously optimistic.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

pezus said:
IsaqueNilton said:
Well, usually on Nintendo consoles, the A button is set to select things and the B button is set to go back just like the screen posted, but who knows...

Also on Xbox, no?

yea but remember we can plug a 360  controller into a pc too guys.

Praise the One.

pezus said:

IsaqueNilton said:

Also on Xbox, no?

I don't know lol, the only thing I know about the xbox controller is that the A and B buttons are inverted comparad to Nintendo controllers

SweetTalia said:

Some guys did pixel count in the image and it seems not to be PC because the resolution seems to be ~960p but who knows...

Around the Network
pezus said:
Slarvax said:
pezus said:
Slarvax said:
Maybe Wii U version? It has R instead of RB...

R is the right stick

Isn't right stick RS?

Don't know. The R is shaped like a stick. If it was one of the triggers, it would be shaped like a trigger

360 controller has RS for a stick and RB for ashoulder button

Wii U Gamepad has an R for the right shoulder button, ZR for the right trigger.
You can press the right sitck on Wii U gamepad too, but I have no idea how it is listed, I havent played a game that utilises this yet.

pezus said:

RS usually means to press the stick down, though. It's the button itself. R would be to move the stick.

Now that could be it!

Quote Tree Killed - Conegamer

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

ethomaz said:

SweetTalia said:

Some guys did pixel count in the image and it seems not to be PC because the resolution seems to be ~960p but who knows...

Nah.

The image is 945p, but that's probably not the native res. Pixel counting only shows the image isn't upscaled to 945p. It most likely is PC.

JoeTheBro said:

Nah.

The image is 945p, but that's probably not the native res. Pixel counting only shows the image isn't upscaled to 945p. It most likely is PC.

Not the image... the pixel counts shows it is not 1080 native because there aliasing that 1080p didn't give... it is below... something close to 960p.

ethomaz said:

JoeTheBro said:

Nah.

Not the image... the pixel counts shows it is not 1080 native because there aliasing that 1080p didn't give... it is below... something close to 960p.

That's not how it works. A 4k image downsampled to 945p could still have similar aliasing to this.