By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - lunar eclipse

I thought i get to see it too, since when i woke up 5.30 it was 100% (around 6.30 now), but it was too cloudy and foggy. Have to wait for 2028 for the next similar eclipse.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

Here in México looked very well,it already finished,but was a great one,there's no clouds in the sky here,pretty ;)

Looked great here in Southern Ontario. And the cold weather gave a slight moon halo before the eclipse as well. Anybody else ever seen a moon halo? They're quite nice. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Very nice.
Saw the eclipse but not the halo. Mustbe nice.

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

its happening on my b-day!!!!!!! that makes me special (in a good way)

I seem to remember a superstition that the overlapping of a lunar eclipse and a day of commemoration is an omen that the event commemorated will be overshadow by a similar event....I would guess either you're going to die soon or perhaps get pregnant....have fun with that.

Yes I'm teasing you...Happy B-Day =).

edit: I totally made that up and I actually missed the symbolism in the lunar eclipse representing an "overshadowing"....I don't know how I lucked into that but I like it....maybe I just need to get some sleep =P

To Each Man, Responsibility