By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Be true to yourself... Name a popular game that you just don't like!

I swear, there are many games that don't deserve the praise they get! They were/are just a novelty, and there are way better games than it! And people love it, even if they know there's a better game than it... They're not true to themselves. But we, Vgcharterz, we  are equally dumb are different! We can name an overrated game and say "I hate it!" and the others will say "It's fine."

I hate Ocarina of Time...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Grand Theft Auto (3, SA, 4, 5)

Uncharted series... Sorry people!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

assassin's creed(franchise).

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

This ...

Around the Network

GTAV. It was just boring.

Super Metroid. Beat it without much feeling of accomplishment. The combat is extremely dull, upgrades don't feel like enough incentive when the game is pretty damn easy even with just base Samus, and no memorable bosses. Music was kickass though. Seems like only a good game if you want to see how fast you can beat it, but that's boring to me.

Roar_Of_War said:

Super Metroid. Beat it without much feeling of accomplishment. The combat is extremely dull, upgrades don't feel like enough incentive when the game is pretty damn easy even with just base Samus, and no memorable bosses. Music was kickass though. Seems like only a good game if you want to see how fast you can beat it, but that's boring to me.

Now this is something I wasn't expecting, but I have to disagree completely on the bosses!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Mass Effect. It wouldn't be rated well if it wasn't exclusive. Dialogue and story are good, but the gameplay is garbage. horrible third person shooting, garbage cover system, and worst ally AI in any game I've ever played.

shikamaru317 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Yeah, I've never really understood the appeal of Uncharted either, seemed like a ripoff of Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones when I first saw it. 

As far as being a "rip-off" I guess you can say that the setting is influenced by Indiana Jones. The platforming and the combat mechanics are ENTIRELY different from the original Tomb Raider. If anything Tomb Raider actually copied more from uncharted than vice versa ...