By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

^ lucky bastards!!!

just got back into Dos after abot a month and a half off, is anyone still playing?

missed the dragon event which I'm pretty bummed about it,(was in Nigeria for 4 week) hopefully it comes around again, but man!! wha a great time to come back huge discounts on rentals and a price cuts on orbs and a special hunt event!!!!

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
^ lucky bastards!!!

just got back into Dos after abot a month and a half off, is anyone still playing?

missed the dragon event which I'm pretty bummed about it,(was in Nigeria for 4 week) hopefully it comes around again, but man!! wha a great time to come back huge discounts on rentals and a price cuts on orbs and a special hunt event!!!!

Yeah I still play it when i get some time. Been a good few weeks really. And just a heads up, A Joker of Dark is one of the daily log in bonuses for this month (for day 20)

I have some extra SR/R Dragons from the event. Let me know if you wanna trade or something :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

This event is quite disappointing, for me.
The Dragons' one was way better...

i still play, this event with only 2 week is hard for go to joker :(

Best thing about this event is there seems to be a good demand for the summons so you can trade em for others. But yeah Dragon's one was way better

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I, too, prefer the dragon's event, but I always welcome an effort to change things up. I think this is the first time that you get raid boss spirits for beating x number of bosses instead of one particular boss.

arcane_chaos said:
^ lucky bastards!!!

I have every dragon, if you want any

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

golfgt170 said:

-Special SR summon for those who attend Gamescom2014!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/07/29/destiny-spirits-celebrates-500000-downloads-discounts-special-events/

Who here is going to GamesCom? I f*cking want Ouranos! :X

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

can anyone post pics of the dragon or links to it?

arcane_chaos said:
can anyone post pics of the dragon or links to it?

names can be found here

http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/players/dos/en/events/raidevent_004.html

images/stats can be found here

http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Spirits

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!