By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

arcane_chaos said:
question: if I have great blessing or bad luck can I grind already conquered area?

You can grind them either way..But I believe the stuff u get are less than the first time but yes you can grind

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Guys i got my 1st queen spirit. Jokers and princes i know what are used for. What about queen?

golfgt170 said:

Guys i got my 1st queen spirit. Jokers and princes i know what are used for. What about queen?

http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Merging

cool thanks! So they give good amount of exp in order: King > Queen > Prince, right?

golfgt170 said:
cool thanks! So they give good amount of exp in order: King > Queen > Prince, right?

Yep 

and someone in need of a Ah Puch? 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

ARGH!!! DoS is undergoing maintenance again...and on another day of great blessing

Ok this is getting tedious. Another lost day....
I mean ok it's f2p and I haven't spent money on the game but I feel irritated :s

I suppose I should check this out. PSN - Fusioncode

Add me plox.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

M.U.G.E.N said:
golfgt170 said:

Yep 

and someone in need of a Ah Puch? 

I was culling my friends list and it looks like I got you without realizing, sorry :P

Trading Spy costume Yunica, for another GR rare :)