By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just to clear some stuff up...Luigis Mansion

Awesome game! How could someone not like it?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Luigis mansion was my third gamecube it was an okay game not very good but it wasnt bad either.

I thought it was fine. Though way to short to actually be worth paying for. It also bugs me how it started cementing luigi into the "coward comic relief" role.

I liked the game but i felt it needed more replay value, especially after you complete it. Overall it was fun though.

Sort of an average game for the Mario series but looking at it by itself it was a great game....but hey thats Mario for you...

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Great game. I have beaten it on multiple occasions. The game is somewhat short, but that can be a good thing too. If every game you ever bought had 200+ hours of gameplay, how would you ever find the time to finish them? I don't mind playing a game that is somewhat short so long as the game play is innovative, fresh, and most of all fun. And I can give you several exaples of games like this right now:

Luigi's Mansion (great game)
Pikmin (awesome game!!!!!!!!!!)
Zack and Wiki (awesome, awesome, awesome game!!!!!!!!!!)
Viewtiful Joe (another awesome gamecube game)
Ikaruga (incredibly short; just five stages, but a great game)
Wii Sports

Also, concerning Luigi's mansion and replay value; I would agree that there is not too much incentive in going back as far as extra content go, but I have found myself playing this game and beating it on different occasions; it is an enjoyable game to play.

Lastly, there are some fun secret ghosts to collect, and I doubt everyone found every cheese mouse and blue ghost the first time through. Also probably most did not get an A+ mansion the first time through either. So there is some replay value there