By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 2014 sales extremely close to XBone 2014 sales.

Is it just me or is the PS3 still selling extremely well? The difference is less than 150.000 units.

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Around the Network

Yeah, it is. It still has a few more years of life left, sticking with Sony's 10 year plan. Tons of great games, plus you always have the people who don't buy a system until it hits their price point.

Wouldn't that mean less sales for ps4 for this year? (not like it needs it)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

PS3 can hopefully stagger its way to 100m

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

No, I don't think the PlayStation 3 is selling well. ;)

Around the Network

It definitely is. It'll continue moving along, especially if their's a price cut but I don't see it hitting 100 million. Honestly, I think the reason it's so close to the X1 is just that the X1 has been selling pretty poorly this year (the X1 is pretty much dead outside the US and UK, after all). The only reason it's managed to stay around in the UK is some very aggressive price cuts along with free bundling of MS' biggest game (and even then they're  still behind). Much like the X1, it needs a price cut i f Sony wants it to keep going (imo).

I would not say does numbers are extremely well. It will need that Price cut at E3 to stay relevant.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

wii U is up yoy, saved!!!!!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Its doing ok, but it will have weak legs it seems. Also, Vita is up YoY!

PS3 having bad sales :(

PS4 kicking asses... I guess a little undertracked yet