By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA Goes Too Far With Harsh Wii-U Bashing April Fools Joke, Then Deletes It

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
EA always goes too far with everything since the company is run by a bunch of 12 year olds

EA/10

You forgot out conversation Jizz! Remember, they're 11 1/2!

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
If this is actually real, why can't EA just admit they're not putting games on it because of the low sales? It's not as bad as making a really dumb excuse that we know isn't true.

They've admitted to it before. You just have to read between the lines a litte.

Why would EA delete the tweets? Since when do they care about offending Nintendo fans?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Kresnik said:
orniletter said:

The Youtube comment ....at the very least..... had a tiny shred of humor (despite beeing ...not good, obviously).

The Frostbite tweets are just lame.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6197478

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6197493

No-one laughed at the Bamco one!

We should look for the old Scamco thread and compare the posts  :P

Arcturus said:
Nintentacle said:
If this is actually real, why can't EA just admit they're not putting games on it because of the low sales? It's not as bad as making a really dumb excuse that we know isn't true.

I don't think you should have to read between the lines for something so obvious... It doesn't make any sense, does EA think admitting it will be embarrassing? It's not like they're coming out or are telling their lover they like having golden showers or something like that.

Around the Network
orniletter said:

Feel free! :P

I think we can agree, though, that both these situations were funny depending on where your alligience lies; but in actuality both these situations were stupid moves by whoever typed the comment on behalf of the company.

And people think their isn't some corporate rivalry (hatred?) from EA to Nintendo.

Altho none of them are funny, I would have been fine with one joke... But three? That is really of poor taste.

They can keep their crappy engines, better engines have been proved working on WiiU.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Nintentacle said:
Arcturus said:
Nintentacle said:

I don't think you should have to read between the lines for something so obvious... It doesn't make any sense, does EA think admitting it will be embarrassing? It's not like they're coming out or are telling their lover they like having golden showers or something like that.

If the gaming community would react maturely to a direct statement like that, then you would see it more often.

Kresnik said:
orniletter said:

Feel free! :P

I think we can agree, though, that both these situations were funny depending on where your alligience lies; but in actuality both these situations were stupid moves by whoever typed the comment on behalf of the company.

Very well put !

Edit: ..and I´m too lazy !