By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Second Son Update Incoming: Change Time of Day, HUD Off, 30FPS Option

Tagged games:

Wright said:

EDIT: You ninja'd put more things in your original post >_>

Yeah... I just wanted to be clear that it is my personal opinion... the good part is that having the option in the game you can try some minutes and decide yourself (when I played PC I took hours to tune the games before really start to play).

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
I really don't care about the frame rate lock, I tried about the locked option in killzone, and quickly turned it back, juddering doesn't happen enough in either game for it to be an issue.

Any, i'd like to be able to remove Delson from the screen, with time of day changes and the HUD options you could get some really awesome shots of the city.

You can try to make it a Wally

ethomaz said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
I really don't care about the frame rate lock, I tried about the locked option in killzone, and quickly turned it back, juddering doesn't happen enough in either game for it to be an issue.

Any, i'd like to be able to remove Delson from the screen, with time of day changes and the HUD options you could get some really awesome shots of the city.

You can try to make it a Wally

I don't understand, Whats a wally?

Has anyone ever experienced clear skies in infamous?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Mmmfishtacos said:

Where's Wally? It is a game you need to find this character in a full scenario... so you can try to hide Delson.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Mmmfishtacos said:

Where's Wally? It is a game you need to find this character in a full scenario... so you can try to hide Delson.

lol where's Waldo, Do you guys call him wally? Yeah, but you'd need even better camera tools for that. 

Mmmfishtacos said:

lol where's Waldo, Do you guys call him wally? Yeah, but you'd need even better camera tools for that.

The creator called him Wally you Americans that changed for some weird reason (and Canadians accepted that).

Shinobi-san said:
Has anyone ever experienced clear skies in infamous?

Has anyone ever experienced clear skies in Seattle?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.