By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Compliment The Consoles You Don't Own! <(^_^<)

System you don't have but would like to own the most?

PS4! 45 32.85%

Wii U! 32 23.36%

XBO! 29 21.17%

3DS! 10 7.30%

PSVita! 21 15.33%

Total:137

the sega saturn looks fine and is a solide investment.
the atari Jaguar is the greenes console ever, the made dentist equipment out of unsold stock(what will they do with all those vitas?)

Around the Network

I have a ps4 I might get an xbone in 2015 when the price drops to 299,

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Xbox One: Online Servers for all games, Halo and the possibility of a Platinum games exclusive (just a rumor for now but we all know that this rumors normally end up being truth)

Wii U: Wonderfull 101 and X

3DS: Monster Hunter 4, Fire Emblem and the upcoming Attack on Titan game

PS Vita: Freedom Wars, God Eater 2, Persona 4 Ultimate, and so much more games that i would love to play but i just dont like handhelds, (here i am hoping for the Vita TV to finally come to the west)

Vita: It's a console experience in the palm of your hand.

Wii-U: It's a great console for families with children and people who want something other than murder sims.

PS4: It's a great console for hard core gamers who want the most variety.

Xbone: It's a great console for FPS fans and has the most stable online connection.

Xbox One: Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, HALO 5: Guardians, Forza Horizon 2 the software lineup is looking pretty sexy right now, least not forget the man who turned the ship around Phil Spencer.
Ouya: screw that piece of s*** and the people who kickstarted it you should feel bad, you guys got owned. The ouya has beaten PS4 and Xbox One in sales a couple of months in Canada.

Around the Network

Xbox one: best controller in the business, and I love Xbox live.