By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Deus Ex coming!

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/91189/rumour-new-deus-ex-trademark-reveals-next-entrys-name/

"I'm pleased to confirm that we are already into production of the starting point for Deus Ex: Universe with a new game for PC and next-generation consoles. We’re very excited about it at the studio and I wanted to let you know that most of the team behind Deus Ex: Human Revolution is already working hard on this new game. It took us four years to learn how to create a unique Deus Ex experience with Human Revolution and it was important for me to keep this knowledge within the franchise."

Very excited about this. I loved Human revolution.

Around the Network

Edit : Fail 

Let me take a wild guess.. there is going to be no Wii U version

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I was checking whether the thread is under "mobile discussion" before clicking it.

This was announced a while ago

Around the Network
Anfebious said:

They said it's going to be released for pc and next generation consoles, so that means no wii u.

[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/sidious_164]

[/url]

sidious164 said:
Anfebious said:

They said it's going to be released for pc and next generation consoles, so that means no wii u.

Now, now... lets not make daring assumptions.  We dont know for sure. It is safe to assume its coming to PS4 and probably X1 too though.

Now make it next gen only and we'll be set to go.

sidious164 said:
Anfebious said:

If you're trying to be crass, you fail, since this is (sadly) already assumed with every new next gen announcement.

Ka-pi96 said:
sidious164 said:
Anfebious said:

Well technically next gen consoles would exclude, the now current gen, PS4 and Xbox One as well so...

They mean that in terms of performance ...