By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 sales have passed that of the TurboGraphX-16!

yea,

the saturn sold very well in japan thanks to segata sanshiro:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o3lCF8O2N50

Around the Network

Nice video, thanks for sharing.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

a.l.e.x00 said:
Many of the numbers in that list are incorrect. The Playstation Portable, sold far more than just over 20 million units. Why would they group the Gameboy, and Gameboy Color? They are two separate portable consoles.

look at the link, the PSP figure is from a press release in 2006. If you can find a newer figure, you're more than welcome to update the page.

As for Gameboy/Gameboy Colour, they're probably grouped because the only reliable shipment number they could find had them grouped. Nintendo probably groups them because they play the exact same games

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Lafiel said:
yea,

the saturn sold very well in japan thanks to segata sanshiro:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o3lCF8O2N50

coolestguyever said:
sorry, i spelt Turbografx wrong.

If it makes you feel better, I think you spelled it right and NEC was spelling it wrong.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Where is Virtual Boy? And the 32X...I have one of those so I know they sold atleast 1.

You're a proud owner of the 32X? Why? That system really f'ing sucked, bad. I'm a big Sega (hardware) fan, too who picked one up for $150 when it was released.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"