By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Today I attempted to purposefully get into a verbal altercation with a Gamestop employee

Joke post, right?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Thoughts?

You have serious issues.

HEHEHEHE Yes i remember a bleeding ass incedent

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Sometimes I wonder why people even bother with Gamestop when God gave us Amazon.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

You should have began with something like, "lol, Mario Kart? Why are you advertising a game for kids?" Thinking you to be "one of them," she might have revealed her true nature.

kirby007 said:

uhhhhh.... link?

You're saying she had a copy of MK8 and you didn't take it? Dafuq?

spurgeonryan said:

It all started this morning after work. A month ago I pre-ordered the new Cabela game for the Wii U. So I went to my closest gamestop to see if they would just give it to me since my order was from an annoyingly distant store. As I walked up to the front door I noticed Mario Kart 8 advertisements. "What the hell is this", I said to myself.

So I proceeded inside to confront the male employee about this matter. Sadly, there was some tard asking how to pre-order a 3DS or something ( he was quick or I would have murdered him in my head). Instantly I noticed that instead of a man I got a girl attendent instead. Actually She may have been a trap, but I would have to ask Wright first. Anyways, I proceed to ask her what is going on with the Mario Kart posters outside. She then proceeds to act like she does not know what I am talking about and tells me MK8 is coming soon and she cannot approve my pre order. I then proceed to tell her, "I thought gamestop hates Nintendo, why are you guys advertising for them?"

She then blew me off and told me she had one open nrw copy of the game I wanted. I was disgusted and said no. Then I drove for an hour to my original gamestop and bought my game.

Lesson: Despite their bias, gamestop employees are professionals at not getting upset. Sadly.

Thoughts?

youre a bit of a dick to be honest, but so am i according to plenty of people so i'll let it slide.

Arcturus said:
kirby007 said:

uhhhhh.... link?

I wish i still had it, but i doubt there is much to see, the topic got cleaned up

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.