By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you think is OWNING EVERYONE at GDC so far?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (adds expression and feeling to what you type. I'm not seeing you right now remember that.)

Also, Killzone 2 has nothing that is really mindblowing neither did the 1st! Resistance 2 may be one of the gens best shooters! The 1st had amazing story, great gameplay, hell with graphics! It was overall, the 1st must-have for Ps3!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

GDC is important guys! It's not a competition but more of an evaluation on if you are prepared for the year. If you suck at GDC, you will suck for some time to come, until E3 of course!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

Weezy is gonna rape you.

Nintendo and M$ have both made big announcements. M$ is even announcing stuff for the Zune. Though, I am much more excited about the Nintendo announcements.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Well, since it is called GDC, MS would be the winner for XBLA Community.

As for other stuff, don't really care. We knew it was coming anyway (though a 2008 confirmation of GeoW2 is awesome).

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

What?

I dunno, who cares about GDC? It's not like a major deal, just a conference for the developers. I'm surprised they've announced as much as they have. I don't expect much more though. This isn't E3 or anything.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

When your console demo RROD's right on the floor, you were not the best of show. lol

Hey anyone remember the Seinfeld where Elaine gets upset with her boyfriend cause he wont use an exclamation point? He left a note saying, "your friend had a baby." You guys should write sitcoms! Your hilarious! : )

But, what may be scary, is if ms announces everything right there! Then run out at E3! (but the world knows micro.)

True Genius