By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you think is OWNING EVERYONE at GDC so far?

After the first day and today, who do you think is murdering? I mean, in the honest truth and you guys know it too, Nintendo is seems to be winning at GDC right now! Wiiware date, Wiifit dated, Nintendo is finally treating Europe with love and releasing MKWii for Europe before Ameica! New wiiware game that will definitely be another hit game on Wiiware!!!!  Sony may be saving most of their stuff for E3.

Killzone 2 is looking nice but it will suck! Resistance 2, imo, will be 08's best shooter!!! (and that's saying alot when you go against Gears 2 and Cod5 but it may suck since it's BACK 2 WWII AGAIN!!!!) tREYARCH MESSES THINGS UP! Sony has a lot more in store though to keep up with Nintendo!

MS is really puzzling me. The only thing interesting is the Gears 2 release but I left the 360 side for good so what else? No offense, but I see this as more of a Ps3 verses Wii battle with 360 3rd. 

your takes on gdc 08 so far?  

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

The space renters, they must be making a killing :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

@ Daactualfact

Are you an actual human being?

Nicrosoft dont seem to have anything that would be "OMG PS3 AND WII ARE DEAD". It's more of "Good job MS, but you still can't get Sony or Nintendo".

Sony saves ammo for later then blasts! Nintendo has learned the error of their ways from the Gamecube days.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

@dmeister

what the hell are you talking about?

True Genius
Around the Network

My take is it's a Game Developers Conference and not E3. I don't expect any big games announcements really. The stuff shown so far is all stuff we pretty much knew, just confirmed and/or dated with some minor exceptions. I don't think 'winning' GDC is too important and bigger news will come for all three for E3.

GDC is important though Gamerace. It's more of a preparation for the year. E3 is more like a "Let's Go All Out!"

True Genius

Are you always this angry. Using exclamation marks, and saying games you've never played sucked. Can you chill...?

daactualfact said:
GDC is important though Gamerace. It's more of a preparation for the year. E3 is more like a "Let's Go All Out!"

Yes, that's my point exactly.

ChronotriggerJM said:
The space renters, they must be making a killing :D

yep, that what I was thinking..

I didn't know the GDC was an actual competition.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)