By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mercenary Kings is the PS+ game for PS4 in April? Confirmed for HK

Tagged games:

Mercenary Kings looks SO SICK!!!

I loved every single metal slug. It's like MK is pretty much my childhood wrapped up in a nice bundle and upgraded to 1080p.

Around the Network

It looks badass. I'll take it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Massive fan of Scott Pilgrim vs The World and this looks even better which is good for the lucky people soon to experience this through PS+.

well crap, i wanted to actually buy this one.

...ps+ needs an "upgrade to full license" option.

kitler53 said:
well crap, i wanted to actually buy this one.

...ps+ needs an "upgrade to full license" option.

It really does, so many games go on sale and I want to buy them so if I ever stop buying PS+ or PS+ stops I could still have them. 

Around the Network

Really hope PS+ on PS4 picks up soon.

NobleTeam360 said:

I think it's great that we are already getting indie games on their release date, look at Xbox One: they have nothing. AAA will probably pick up Q3 or Q4 2014.

sly cooper thieves in time would be awesome.
Especially for trophy collectors since its a double platinum, and according to the link below, we get both PS3 and vita version
http://asia.playstation.com/hk/cht/psn/psPlus#comingOffers
EU alraedy had dynasty warriors next last month so maybe we are getting destiny orbs 35 which ive never heard of before and dont have a clue what it is.

fps_d0minat0r said:
sly cooper thieves in time would be awesome.
Especially for trophy collectors since its a double platinum, and according to the link below, we get both PS3 and vita version
http://asia.playstation.com/hk/cht/psn/psPlus#comingOffers
EU alraedy had dynasty warriors next last month so maybe we are getting destiny orbs 35 which ive never heard of before and dont have a clue what it is.

Well... the PS3 and Vita games are always different from the regions but the PS4 for now are the same... so for PS4 is almost certain Mercenary Kings will be the free game in April.

poklane said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I think it's great that we are already getting indie games on their release date, look at Xbox One: they have nothing. AAA will probably pick up Q3 or Q4 2014.

It might be great for you, but every indie game they have given out I haven't liked Outlast, Dead Nation, and Contrast. Didn't get to try Don't Starve though and Resogun is pretty good though.