By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Blu-Ray discs are already getting cheaper at Best Buy

CDiablo said:
I wouldn't consider this a great deal as most of those DVDs can be bought for 5-10 in the bargain bin.

BAHHH but wouldnt u rather be shocked at the beutifull 1080p realer than real picture in picture with special features playing at the same time? 

Around the Network

terminator 2 is almost 20 years old
it should bea lot cheaper

''Hadouken!''

Is there any proof of permanence? Probably temporary, hope not though.....

some of these responses show a real lack of understanding whent it comes to Blu Ray and HD

Even at 20 bucks, a BluRay movie in the US is half the price of a new DVD movie in Norway... Yes we pay 199 NOK for most films in retail stores (approx 35-40$)...

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
Even at 20 bucks, a BluRay movie in the US is half the price of a new DVD movie in Norway... Yes we pay 199 NOK for most films in retail stores (approx 35-40$)...

WOW... in a country wer i came from (not gonna mention any names) the movies r mostly bootleg and cost about $5 but the cuality is crap most of the time

CDiablo said:
I wouldn't consider this a great deal as most of those DVDs can be bought for 5-10 in the bargain bin.

And those very same $5-$10 dvd's look and sound like crap compared to a blu-ray.  Yes, even upscaled. 

Quality costs more.

I don't understand why people can't understand that you get what you pay for.  DVD'S should cost less; they are inferior.

If quality doesn't matter to you, then dvd is a better option.  If you want top of the line picture and audio, plan on spending more than you would on a dvd.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

it should bea lot cheaper

==> T2 POWN every action movie made during these 20 years (well, at least 95%)

Time to Work !

T3 is the terminator that should be cheaper ;)

libellule said:
it should bea lot cheaper

==> T2 POWN every action movie made during these 20 years (well, at least 95%)

I agree, it's a fantastic action movie.