By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Amazing Pictures!!

Thanks AoA. This thread made my day.

Around the Network
Grey Acumen said:
konnichiwa said:
OMG I want to do that walk of death!!
Me too, but my fiance has just explicitly forbade me from attempting it...

Well the same here...I asked to go there for our honeymoon, first she was glad because it is in country then she got mad at me because she saw the pics LOOL =p..

both of these were taken by me

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z317/thanny8/storm11.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

OMG that walk of death scares me just looking at it, how the hell did the build that path in the first place.

OMFG!!! The Huashan pictures surpasses my worst nightmares about mountain climbing :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

I've been close to that place, but the next time I go to China I HAVE to go there :D

ArtofAngels: Your last pictures are Guilin right?

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
Around the Network

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Kimchee pots.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I'd like to try Mt Huashan someday, it just seems a little out of the way. There aren't very many pictures of it as cameras are supposedly forbidden. I'm thinking because it would scare the tourists away, but it probably has something to do with it being some sort of holy site.

@stever89.... seriously who are you fooling? you did NOT TAKE those pictures, they are from Lord of the Rings, the one even has "New Line" written at the bottom 

Road of Death in Bolivia

keep in mind this is a two way road along the mountains and frequented by trucks, buses, cars and even bicycles.

@zero, psht, I'm pretty sure he took those himself >_>;;; (I think he was being sarcastic xD)

@stever, I love you :P

Some of these places look so amazing! I want to see more of that crazy hotel in the middle east :) I've heard some insane architecture is being built there ^^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I think he meant that as a joke, one picture has a hobbit in it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.